Thursday, February 6, 2014

Free gift for a lucky person…And some eggs!

What a cold week this has been.  I just look out the window and see my little greenhouse looking so cold and forlorn.  I really want to go play in there, but it is like 20 degrees out there!  Poor baby plants.  I have a Thyme/Lemon plant on my Kitchen table that I need to separate and plant soon so it can grow into bunches of plants for my friends this spring.  I love lemon thyme in salads and on fish.  It is just the BEST herb in the world.

I can't believe everything going on in the news.  I usually don't have to listen to much news because I am always running around, busy outside, hanging with the chickens.  But having been stuck in the house for such a long amount of time this winter, I am hearing a LOT of news.  Thats what my husband likes to watch every day over and over and over.  Alls I can say is that I need to double up on my praying for everyone and every things.  Lord, help humanity.

My chickens are doing great.  They are all laying which is surprising to me because everyone said that they won't lay much in the winter.  Well, I think they shiver them eggs right on out!  I have a lot of eggs if anyone wants any and lives close to me.  I go to sulphur springs a lot and can just bring some eggs right to your door!

well, I do have an announcement.  I have this wonderful gift basket full of wonderful Time to thyme products such as lip balm, Aroma Sprays, Handmade GoatsMilk Soap and lots of other goodies.  In order to win this just follow these directions.  We will randomly choose a name once we reach 100 likes on our Etsy page.
Simply go to Etsy and search our store at timetoherb.  Favorite an item and we will announce the winner on FaceBook.
Thanks,
Thyme to get everything ready to mail you your gift,
vannoy

No comments:

Post a Comment