Monday, May 28, 2012

Surprises...YES

I am very excited about the coming month of June.  There are surprises and huge ventures on the horizon.  It is an Herbalists dream come true.  I can't wait to share the excited news with everyone.  Today has started out such a beautiful day here in Northeast Tx.  It has been cool and breezy.  I tried watering all of my herbs today with the sprinkler and that water was blowing everywhere.  I have been drenched several times. 
                                                              Curley Parsley
The basil has so many flowers on all of the different plants.  I have been cutting the flowers back to encourage growth.  The Marigolds are reseeding and little tiny plants are coming up.  It has been so nice seeing such prolific growth on everything.  I did have to fight a giant wolf spider for the water bucket, but I won!

I made an herb salad this weekend.  It was very tasty.  I put some fresh zucchini, onions, tomatoes and lettuce from my garden, then added finely chopped basil, oregano, garlic chives, balms, mints, and everything else that looked good in it.  It was like a different salad with every bite.

My daughter wrote a couple of books this year..Slammed and Point of Retreat.  If you haven't read them, go to Amazon and look them up.  She has over a hundred 5 star reviews and is doing very well with them.  They are awsome books.  Her family lives next door to me, so I am waiting on my Grandsons to show up (like they do most days), and begin their Lego adventures in the play room.  I can't tell you how many Star Wars Lego constructions I have to admire on a daily basis.
                                                    Having fun at Nannie's
My fish are looking at me........they are hungry!

Well, I am taking many classes to become an Homeopathic Practitioner.  There are so many good schools to choose from when taking Herbal classes.  I encourage everyone to find classes that strike a passion in you and go ahead and sign up and go.  Just think of where you will be 5 years from now if you could get certified in something you love to do!

Time to study,
remember to remember today,
vannoy

No comments:

Post a Comment