Thursday, June 16, 2016

GIVE-A-WAYS! 3 WINNERS AND A PEPPER!

Give-A-Way! 3 WINNERS and a pepper


In honor of almost completing my next 2 books, I'm having a massive give-a-way! For the past YEAR AND A HALF I have been working on 2 more books.  Alternative Remedies and Essential Oils for emotions.  They are awesome and contain almost 1000 recipes for new conditions.  It has been days of bliss followed by days of pure torture.  Sometimes I just quit, and other times I couldn't stop.  The emotions when trying to complete projects of this magnitude are pure joy followed by emotions of everything sucks!  But in the end, it's all worth it to me.  Whether I ever sell a copy or not, I have these books.  I did it!  And I love them with all of my heart.


Yay!  It was a lot of hard work, but fun (okay, and agonizing as well!) and I learned so much about various medical treatments from around the world.  Some of the stuff I read was crazy!  Maybe that's what my next book should be about..."Insane treatments from all cultures...Don't try this at home!"

 Crap! My husband is hungry.  I gotta go cook something half way edible.  Hey, if you live in Saltillo, and you ever need eggs...just come on by.  I have 18 chickens and almost all of them lay every day.  I am drowning in eggs.  And my friends and family are tired of me giving them eggs every time they come over.  So come and get some.  They're FREE!

Give Aways

I'm going to have a few give-a-ways to celebrate so much in my life (not this pepper, it's my supper!): My first book will be released by St. Martin's Press in a few weeks, Essential Oils for Healing (Over 400 All-Natural Recipes for Everyday Ailments),  I have a book signing coming up (July 16th @ Bookworm Box, Sulphur Springs, Tx.) , the almost completion of my next 2 books and the fact that I am getting a LOT of vegetables out of my garden:


These are my favorite peppers in the world.  I planted them, but have no idea what they are called.  

 They are not hot, but they are so tender.  I eat about 3 of them every night.  Sometimes I pick them way too young because I can't wait till they are grown enough.  Ugh!

GIVE-A-WAYS!!!!

FIRST PLACE PRIZE



First name drawn will win a copy of my new book "Essential Oils for Healing."  It comes out in a few weeks, but one lucky winner will get an early copy.  I hope its YOU!


2nd place prize



2nd place winner will get a bottle of peppermint essential oil.  Peppermint is so healing and has a million uses.  Did you know peppermint is in the top 5 essential oils that have the most amazing therapeutic properties?  Peppermint contains analgesic, anesthetic, anti fungal, anti infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-galactogogue, anti-phlogistic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, cephalic, cholagogue, cordial, decongestant, digestive, and tons of other agents to provide you with all sorts of healing components.  Win this bottle!


3rd Place Prize

I just got these little roll-on bottles the other day.  They are really beautiful and come with metal roller balls.  I'm giving one of these to a lucky winner!



So there it is.  3 prizes up for grabs.  Just follow this blog and like this post.  Comment with which one you hope to win!  Drawing will be next week and I hope you get lucky!  My grandchildren will draw the names.  Good Luck!

And remember to pre-order this great book that has hundreds of easy essential oil recipes for everyday ailments.  

Much Healing to You,
vannoy

15 comments:

  1. I would absutely love any of these items......including the farm fresh eggs!!!! Congratulations and I cannot wait to read them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the book! Id honestly love any of the prizes and am super excited about your book coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I would
    Love any one of these prizes!!

    Thanks for the chance! ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you Vannoy. If I lived close you'd have to kick me out every night so you could go to bed. I'd love any of these, I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all good things!!! I can't choose, would like the book or the bottles are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I would love any of those prizes, but if I had to choose I want the book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win #1 I use essential oils and would learn to love more congratulations on your book

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win #1 I use essential oils and would learn to love more congratulations on your book

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the book and the others you've almost completed! Great accomplishments! My grandmother was a big believer in natural remedies. I was too young to really remember any of it other than I always felt better afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the book and the others you've almost completed! Great accomplishments! My grandmother was a big believer in natural remedies. I was too young to really remember any of it other than I always felt better afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omgoodness I am so excited for your book to be out. I have waited for ages! No one knows more about essential oils.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the book! So excited for you. I would love any of those. I'm an oily girl 100%! Ps. Wish I lived closer - I'd take some eggs off your hands any day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your book!! I would love the book or peppermint oil. My family and I use oils daily for everything.

    ReplyDelete