Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Afternoons are the best

So this afternoon, as in all afternoons, mom and I shall meet in her backyard at 3:50 for the daily chicken release.  I received an automatic door opener as a gift.  It's amazing.  It also automatically closes each night.  We take our drinks, and snacks and sit by the pond and wait for the door to open.  As we sit for a few minutes, the school bus pulls up and the boys run to my house, grab a snack, cross the bridge and wait about 1 minute for the door to open.
                                                                             
                                                                    FREEDOM DOOR

The hens fight to get out of the door and run to freedom.  The kids love this ritual, mom loves this ritual and I am fanatical about never missing the grand opening of the door.  The boys play, mom marvels at the things they say (yesterday, she just shook her head and said "what's wrong with that boy?"  Cale had been on a roll!  It has got to be the best part of my day.  Here is a days worth of eggs:

TODAY'S EGGS

If anyone in the Saltillo area ever, EVER needs any eggs, come on by.  They are FREE!

ESSENTIAL OILS I HAVE USED TODAY
On a more serious note, my husband has a bad case of congestion.  I doused him with sesame oil mixed with EUCALYPTUS AND THYME.  He will be feeling and breathing better in no time.  In order to complete all of the computer work I had to do today, I ran a diffuser of sweet orange and pink grapefruit!  These two in combination always give me so much energy and focus.  I got a lot done.  


OMG!  It's almost time for the door to open.  If you ever need me, I am unavailable from 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm.  Me and the family are having a session under the old hackberry tree by the chicken coop.  Come and join us anytime.  I mean that.
much healing to you,
vannoy
www.amazon.com/author/vannoyfite

No comments:

Post a Comment