Monday, June 18, 2012

TTT day has ARRIVED!

Today is one of the happiest days of my life.  I am writing to you with tears streaming down my face as it has been only minutes since the launch of a 25 year dream of mine....www.timetothyme.com/  my new business with my daughter and my sister.  We are developing kits using environmentally friendly, organic, and sustainable products to help people learn how easy it is to make herbal remedies, cleaning products, tinctures, teas, shampoos, decoctions, infusions, and the list is endless.

                                                                    Lamb's Ear

 Each month we will have a new kit and new products including the essential oils, herbs, jars, bottles, beeswax, etc needed to make your own products at home.  We have just had so many of our friends and family come to us through the years wanting to know how to make different remedies, products, and teas that we have used in our family for years and years.  So with a lot of thought, we came up with the first kit and now have it for sale on our website. 

Hopefully our kits will help others learn to make their own products and see just how easy it really is.  It is fun, educational and somehow just feels right when you are using products from the land to help out a family member or a friend.  I hope you give it a try and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Thyme to go to my website and smile,
vannoy
www.timetothyme.com/

1 comment:

  1. Vannoy, you are SO RIGHT... If we lived in the manner that GOd meant for us to from the beginning, most of mankind's ills would have been avoided. BUT it's NOT TOO LATE, and anyone who WANTS to live a better and healthier life absolutely CAN DO IT. Does it take effort? Well, of course! But is it WORTH it! O my goodness YES, and not only that, people are much happier when they find out the TRUTH about how to really LIVE LIFE... God BLESSES our efforts to live in a better way. I'm so proud of you and of the other two who have so bravely begun this wonderful adventure. My sincere Congratulations and BEST WISHES and PRAYERS for MUCH SUCCESS as you do your best to HELP OTHERS! Amen.
    Love,
    Nona Goodman

    ReplyDelete