Saturday, August 6, 2016

WINNERS! WINNERS! WINNERS!

HEY, SO SORRY I AM LATE IN CHOOSING THESE WINNERS.  My grandsons, Cale and Beckham, chose the winners blindly, so I am proud to announce 3 of my signed books will be mailed out to you as soon as you private message me your names and addresses:
Congrats to-

TERESA CROMES EDWARDS

CHRISTIE CUNNINGHAM CHARLES

CHERYLE CHAFFIN

So happy for you all, I am going to try to PM you for addresses, if I can get you on FB.  I'm not real handy with this technical stuff.  I will mail out on Tuesday morning to you all.  Thank you to everyone who entered.  I will be having another giveaway VERY soon!



Thank you everyone,
vannoy
www.amazon.com/author/vannoyfite


2 comments:

  1. Earthly taxi's only take you 'round the
    dung-beetle-whorizontal, dear, while
    YOU can actually fly in thin air in the
    Great Beyond. Which wouldUlike??
    Follow me to Seventh-Heaven:
    ☆ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ☆
    GBY

    ReplyDelete