Monday, July 22, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

I love life right now! I am so happy with My relationship with God. Very happy with my children and their success. Very happy with my grandchildren and their health.

 My husband and I have a slight virus, but it is not bad. We have cut up an onion and put it in our room to draw the germs away from us (Read that somewhere), Drinking lots of water, and reflecting on what a lucky girl I am.

We have been developing new children's soap for our business on the mountain in Canton. It is so cute some of them glow-in-the-dark, some of them have toy surprises inside. Some of them are full of glitter that dissolves once water gets into the soap.
Germ capturing onions! 
I have In canning a lot lately And I really do it Thyme to make some soup! Vannoy

No comments:

Post a Comment